Quite simply, it's impossible to over-hype the joy of a shower after a day of camping or hiking around. Renting this super-lightweight, pressurized and sun-heated water container gets you a quick warm shower anywhere.
The key features of the Nemo Helio shower are a 3-gallon reservoir that you can fill with water from any source and warm it up by adding some boiling water or leaving it in the sun for a few hours. Create pressure for the 7' long hose using the foot pump, and there's no need to hang it like a gravity shower. A typical shower with a full container will get you 5-7 minutes if on continually. See our pictures and tips on using how-to page for this portable camping shower rental
Need some privacy? Rent our privacy shelter
and lather away from the view of any neighbors, even in a crowded camping area. A couple of tips from users - it's easier to add water with a funnel of some sort and the higher you can set the container, the less pumping is required to maintain a steady flow of water.
Camping doesn't mean misery - here's a few other camp comfort items to consider: Rent cast iron skillet
- Great for like, frying stuff Rent stainless steel pots
- For boiling water, soups, pasta etc Rent propane stoves
- Crank up the heat for frying and boiling Buy dehydrated meals
- Just add boiling water. Better tasting than you might think Rent a really awesome cooler
- When the ice store isn't nearby, this does the trick Buy general camping accessories package
- Towels, toilet paper, matches, paracord, first aid kit and moreRent group dining serving utensils and supplies
- spatula, tongs, can opener, extended fork, serving ladle, etc Rent an individual's camp dining set
- Plate, bowl, cup, knife, fork, spoon for each camper