We can put you a nice rental tent
with a great insulated mattress pad and cozy sleeping bag
, but that only keeps you warm after you're in for the night. And not all camp sites are in areas that allow camp fires to keep you warm before you retire for the evening or getting ready for breakfast. That's where renting this Little Buddy propane heater comes to the rescue.
Affix to any standard one-pound propane tank and you'll get several hours of heat at the camp site. You could in theory use it inside the tent for a bit, but tents don't retain such heat for long anyway, and if you tip it over inside one of our tents, you'll melt the floor and maybe some skin; in other words, DON'T USE THIS INSIDE A TENT! Check out our how-to page for some pictures and more tips and suggestions on using this rental propane car camping heater.
Propane canister not included with this gear rental, but are available at most grocery, hardware or outdoors stores anywhere in the US. Some extra heat is nice, but here are some more comfort items we rent or make available for purchase with your rental gear set:Rent propane stoves
- Crank up the heat for frying and boiling Rent a privacy shelter for shower or bathroom
- Get the grit and grime off in private Rent a portable camp shower
- Get the grit and grime off Rent group dining serving utensils and supplies
- spatula, tongs, can opener, extended fork, serving ladle, etc Rent an individual's camp dining set
- Plate, bowl, cup, knife, fork, spoon for each camper Rent cast iron skillet
- Great for like, frying stuff Buy a portable camp fire in a can
- Check it out - have a fire even in no-fire zones Rent a really awesome cooler
- When the ice store isn't nearby, this does the trick Buy dehydrated meals
- Just add boiling water. Better tasting than you might think Rent stainless steel pots
- For boiling water, soups, pasta etc Buy general camping accessories package
- Towels, toilet paper, matches, paracord, first aid kit and more