It's great, but this rental camping cooler is not suitable for shipping. It's too pricey to be practical to ship, so this is best for those able to pick up up gear at our store.
This cooler is from Viking, and we're comfortable in stating you'll find the quality to be very comparable to the Yeti and Arctic brands. Bottom line is results - and this one is great for keeping ice for days and there's plenty of room for several days of food. Not listed on this site, but we also have some smaller cheaper ones that can be rented at our store. If you're flying in somewhere else and want a cooler for your adventure, we suggest picking up a cheap one at a big-box store, use it and donate at the end. There'a always a college boy to be found at the end of your trip that would appreciate a free cooler for his beer.
The capacity is rated at 75 quarts, with exterior dimensions of about 33" x 18" x 16". Lots of bonus features including:
Accessory kit included (basket, cup holder, cutting board divider
• Built-in pressure relief button
• Heavy duty airtight lid gasket
• Quick drain 2 piece valve with lanyard
• Single piece stainless lid hinge
• Two piece padded carrying handles
• Non-skid rubber feet and non-slip top
• Bottle openers and integrated lock points
See all the photos for a better perspective to see if this makes sense to rent for your next camping trip, or just give us a call at 480-348-8917 for more information.
Here's a few other items to make your camping trip more comfortable - Buy a portable camp fire in a can
- Check it out - have a fire even in no-fire zonesRent a portable camp shower
- Get the grit and grime offRent a privacy shelter for shower or bathroom
- Get the grit and grime off in privateRent group dining serving utensils and supplies
- spatula, tongs, can opener, extended fork, serving ladle, etcRent an individual's camp dining set
- Plate, bowl, cup, knife, fork, spoon for each camper Rent cast iron skillet
- Great for like, frying stuff Rent stainless steel pots
- For boiling water, soups, pasta etc Rent propane stoves
- Crank up the heat for frying and boiling Buy dehydrated meals
- Just add boiling water. Better tasting than you might thinkBuy general camping accessories package
- Towels, toilet paper, matches, paracord, first aid kit and moreBuy a vinyl camping/picnic tablecloth
- covers up the funky concrete slab and adds some class