MSR has been making their wide range of backpacking and camping stoves for a long time and is an internationally known brand. We always have a few of their stove models on hand at our outdoors store in Tempe to meet the needs for backpacking trips for soloists to large groups.
WINDBURNER GROUP STOVE SYSTEM ($199)
For backpacking adventurers and group campers dreaming of more than freeze dried meals, the WindBurner Group Stove System delivers a quality cooking experience in the backcountry—maintaining its performance even in windy and cold conditions. The windproof and pressure-regulated stove system features a 2.5 L sauce pot for 2-4 people to share a simmered feast, and the pot's ceramic-coated surface offers durable nonstick performance and easy cleanup. The stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware, allowing for a range of cooking styles. The compact system nests perfectly inside its pot without rattling, to keep packs quiet on the trail.
Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to maintain performance in windy & cold conditions.
Multiuse: 2.5 L sauce pot features an ultra-durable ceramic nonstick surface and a heat-capturing ring for simmering & cooking versatility. (Serves 2-4 people)
Compact Nesting: Perfect, rattle free nesting with any 8-oz or smaller fuel canister (sold separately).
Stable: Self-centering pot fits WindBurner stoves' deep lip for increased stability.
MSR WHISPERLITE INTERNATIONAL ($109)
One of the most versatile stoves on the market, this multi-fuel stove was designed from nearly 20 years of proven field use and feedback. The one-piece, stamped stainless steel leg assembly increases stability and simplifies maintenance while also reducing weight. Combined with a collection of subtle engineering refinements to boost overall efficiency, the WhisperLite will remain the top choice for globetrotting backpackers seeking a reliable multi-fuel stove.
Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included, but we have them available at the store.)
- Multi-Fuel Performance: Burns white gas, kerosene, and unleaded auto fuel.
- Lighter & Stable: Stamped stainless steel legs offer excellent stability and low weight.
- Compact: Folds small and fits inside most MSR® pots.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning and maintenance in the field.
MSR POCKET ROCKET ($44)
The next-generation PocketRocket 2 is barely noticeable in your pack, it’s fast at camp, boiling 1 liter of water in 3.5 minutes. Precision flame control goes from torch to simmer, while our windshield boosts efficiency in breezy conditions.
- Ultralight: Weighs just 73 g (2.6 oz.)
- Compact: Folding pot supports pack exceptionally small
- Strong: Robust pot supports offer excellent stability.
- Wind-Resistant: WindClip wind protection and focused burner pushes a persistent, solid flame.
- Includes: Ultralight, hard-shell carry case.
We also rent a wide range of stoves and cookware for backpacking and camping