This product is no longer in stock
Hurley is a well-known west-coast lifestyle brand including their line of high quality, stable and well designed paddle boards. This model we carry at our store and available to ship anywhere in the lower 48 is the Phantom Tour 10'6" . Price includes everything needed to get started - just add water! One small box includes Backpack, Air Pump, Adjustable Floating Paddle, Coiled Leash, Fin & Repair Kit. Great graphic design choices across all their boards, including this attractive pattern "Color Wave".
Hull Wt: 29#
Carrying Capacity : 280#
Everything you need to get out on the water — in one backpack. Yep, this inflatable stand up paddle board (which comes with a Hurley branded leash, pump, and fins) packs down into a 120L waterproof backpack. Suitable for lakes, rivers, canals, and of course, the ocean, it inflates to 15-17 PSI (in 10-15 minutes!) making it a sturdy board for beginners, intermediates, and heavier paddle boarders up to 130kg.
• Dimensions: 10'6" x 30" x 6".
• Sturdy board for beginners, intermediates & heavier paddle boarders up to 130kg
• Suitable for use on lakes, rivers, canals, and on the ocean.
• Includes everything you need and packs down into the stylish 120L waterproof backpack.
• Compact & lightweight - just 13kg.
• Inflates in 10-15 minutes.
• Pro-laminate fusion construction technology offers unrivaled rigidity and extra weight capacity.
• Inflates to 15-17 PSI.
• Textured grip EVA deck and kick pad for quick step turns and enhanced control.
• Two fixed and one removable, US standard fin with transparent fin box, for stability and maneuverability. Easily swap your fin to fit your needs.
• 3D vivid color digitally printed double-sided dropstitch.
• Six ring bungee net for extra storage.
At 10' 6", an almost ideal sized SUP that is long enough to travel well in the water, but not so heavy or bulky to deal with. For a slightly different bow structure at the same length, check out our Hurley Advantage 10'6". For a slightly smaller board - less money but less carrying capacity - there's the Hurley Advantage 10'.