We rent this high-quality, well-reviewed GPS unit from one of the world's top manufacturers of GPS units. Our slim-form, lightweight GPS units for travel in the US are small enough to fit in your pocket, but have a large-enough screen to view easily while you're driving. All have intuitive user-menu choices and convenient color touch-screen technology. See our complete line of GPS units available for rent. Our rates are much less than the added rent charged at a car-rental counter, and our dedicated units are easier to use than the app on your smart phone.
All voice instructions are clearly audible, can be set for either male or female voice, and are given in English - unless you prefer to read and hear instruction in one of several other languages available. Each GPS offers driving guidance from any Point A to any Point B, giving you at-a-glance valuable information such as:
- Your current location on the map
- Distance and time to your destination
- Distance and instructions for your next turn
- Nearby points of interest such as hotels, gas stations and restaurants
Here's what you get with your US GPS rental:
- A Garmin GPS embedded with road maps and travel data base for the continental US. Hawaii and Alaska may not be covered in all units we have in our rental inventory. If you are wanting navigation assistance in the wilderness, these aren't what you are looking for - rent one of our handheld trail GPS units instead.
- Windshield mounting bracket
- DC power cord for plug into to car power receptacle
- Customer service contact information
- Free technical support from our staff
For more information, check out our helpful Advice Pages on GPS, including information on geocaching if you are planning an event, and for the basics, see a great article on how the GPS system works. If you prefer, just give us a call and we will gladly answer any questions.
|Navigation Needs||Road Travel|