We've been a Malone dealer for some time and find their products a great balance between performance and price for transporting kayaks. The MPG125 FoldAway-5™ can attach to any trailer or cartop cross bars to carry a single recreational or touring kayak on it's side, vertically stack two kayaks, carry a canoe or large sit-on-top kayak, and transport any size SUP - it's really versatile. Featuring a pair of quick-release fold-down frames with removable 2-boat modules for transporting wide loads. Each set of carriers are built with corrosion resistant coated steel, thick over-sized padding and heavy duty molded parts.
The universal mounting system fits a large cross section of aftermarket load bars (round, square and oval) as well as most factory systems. Also includes two lengths of mounting bolts to achieve the best rack installation. Comes with cam style load straps, bow & stern safety tie-downs and SUP foam pads. Product workmanship and material performance is guaranteed.
- Quick release fold-down frames for low clearance
- Universal mounting adapters fit most load bar designs
- MultiRack extension modules to carry SUPs & canoes
- SUP insert pads to cushion and provide hull protection during transport
- Two lengths of mounting bolts for improved bar fit
- Includes 11' load straps and tie-downs for two boats
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight: 14.5 lb
- Dimensions (folded): 19.5" x 8.5" x 3.5"
- Dimensions (deployed): 19.5" x 8.5" x 14"
- Load Capacity: 2 boats - 75 lb maximum weight limit per boat
- Compatible with most load bars up to 1.5" tall x 3.5" wide (use 75mm bolts provided)
What’s In The Box:
- (2) Fold-Down Carriers
- (2) MultiRack Extension Modules
- (16) M6 x 1mm zinc coated 60mm Mounting Bolts
- (16) M6 x 1mm zinc coated 75mm Mounting Bolts
- (16) M6 T-Knobs
- (8) Universal Mounting Brackets
- (2) SUP Foam Blocks
- (4) 11' Cam Buckle Load Straps
- (4) Bow and Stern Safety Lines w/ S-Hooks
- (1) Instruction Manual