Here are most of the changes for the 2019 Hobie Outback. Our order is in for September shipments; we will have them on hand hopefully by mid-September.
• Several inches longer (now 12' 9") with a more stream-lined front end. Should be quieter in the water.
• 1" wider and rated carrying capacity upped to 425 pounds. Only a few pounds heavier hull weight.
• Revamped steering rudder setup more similar to Compass and Pro Angler
• Turbo fins are standard issue
• Hybrid H-rail and gear track setup in front, on both sides. More gear tracks in back.
• Rectangular gear bucket and lid in front of seat, with wider cockpit floor and grip pads
• Easier open/close bow hatch lid
• Pro Angler style handle in back, and comes with a loader boost accessory
• New Guardian transducer plate to protect bigger transducers
Not surprisingly, comes with a price bump, now $2799; $2899 for the Camo version. We do have a couple of 2018s left at the old prices if these changes aren't all needed for your kayaking needs.
See new images and full details on the Hobie site
, or give us a call at 480-348-8917 for more information!